1- Benchmarking Education in Egypt
- CDB takes the initiative to help in finding the way to achieve such crucial need. This will be done by proposing a project that takes into consideration the performance done in best performing countries. Also, it should clearly discuss the education reform priorities according to coverage, costs, and economic growth effects.
- The project uses the international benchmarking methodology.
- This project is led By Prof. Ragui Assaad and Prof Laila El- Baradie and partnered by The Egyptian Ministry of Education.
- The project contains a benchmarking study and international conference.
2- Tourism Recovery Index
- This project aims to study the progress achieved in Tourism sector on a quarterly bases
- The indicator construction depends on a survey developed by CDB and data collected by the Egyptian Tourism Federation.
- The index document also is expected to connect with major tourism sector reforms to sustain growth of the sector.
3- Wuzzuf Recruitment Evaluation
Download attached file
- CDB is conducting a research to test the positioning and the concept of the Wuzzuf online recruitment service.
- CDB is using phone calls to contact Wuzzuf clients to understand their perception of the service.